Who do you call if the sink clogs? Where do you send your rent check? Here’s where to look for answers to all those tenant-related questions that are bound to come up. Even if they never do.
Where to Send Your Monthly Rental Payments
For all tenants:
Online payment portal
For tenants of 1501 Beacon St., Brookline:
1501 Beacon St. Management Office
1501 Beacon Street
Brookline, MA 02446
For tenants in Allston, Brighton or any of our other Brookline locations:
c/o Sullivan & Company, Inc
PO Box 850918
Braintree, MA 02185
For tenants in Lincoln, MA:
Lincoln Ridge LLC
78 Hancock St.
Braintree, MA 02184
For tenants anywhere else:
Sullivan & Company
PO Box 850918
Braintree, MA 02185
By using a check for payment, you agree to the following terms:
In the event your check is dishonored or returned for any reason, you authorize us to eletronically (or by paper draft) re-present the check to your bank account for collection of the amount of the check, plus any applicable fees as permitted by state law.
Regular correspondence may be sent to:
|1501 Beacon St||1501 Beacon Street Management Office|
|1501 Beacon Street|
|Brookline, MA 02443|
|Field Corp||Field Corporation|
|1376B Commonwealth Ave|
|Allston, MA 02134|
|Sullivan & Co and Lincoln Ridge|
|Sullivan and Company|
|P.O. Box 850918|
|Braintree, MA 02185|
Frequently Asked Questions
When are rental payments due?
Rent is due on the 1st of every month, payable in full.
Does Sullivan & Company provide parking?
We offer limited parking at a few of our properties for the tenants that reside at those specific properties. The properties with parking are:
Milton Hill House-Milton
1501 Beacon Street-Brookline
19 Bellvista Road-Allston
12 Strathmore Road-Brookline
17 Englewood Avenue-Brookline
84-90 Corey Road-Brighton
In addition, tenants who live in Allston/Brighton can obtain a street parking sticker from Boston City Hall. Your vehicle must be registered in Mass to obtain this sticker.
You will need proof of residency and your vehicle information; please contact Boston City Hall for directions and hours.
I just signed a lease. When will I receive my lease package?
You will receive an original copy of all documents in the mail within thirty (30) days.
What happens if I need to break my lease early?
- You will remain financially responsible for your apartment through the remainder of your lease term or until the apartment has been rented again, whichever comes first. It is in your best interest to provide us with plenty of advance written notice of your intent to break your lease so that we may attempt to relet your apartment. Please include your contact information.
- You may not sublet the apartment on your own, but we will absolutely consider any prospective tenant you bring to our attention. Sullivan & Company must approve of any new rental arrangment.
- Your cooperation will be required for all showings. We will notify you in advance via telephone.
What is your change of roommates policy?
- For any and all changes, there will be an administrative fee of $100 per change per tenant.
- The vacating tenant and all parties on the Lease will need to send us a letter, signed by all parties, indicating your intentions to vacate the apartment and whether you intend to replace yourself (ves) with new tenants.
- If you intend to replace yourselves with new tenants, we will send you the required paperwork (application forms) to be completed by the prospective tenants. These forms will need to be returned to our office for approval.
- Upon approval of the new applicant(s), we will prepare a new lease for signatures from all parties. This lease will be mailed to the apartment and must be returned no later than one week upon receipt. If time is of the essence, all parties must sign the lease at the office.
- The new tenant(s) will be expected to refund the vacating tenant(s) their proportionate share of all deposits held by Sullivan & Company. The vacating tenant(s) will then be required to write a letter to Sullivan & Company confirming they have been credited for their deposits and that Sullivan & Company no longer owes them any monies regarding the named apartment.
- We advise all existing tenants not to allow any new tenant(s) to move in until all of the above items are completed and you have received clearance from our office.
What should I do if I have a maintenance problem that needs immediate attention?
Call our office during regular business hours, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm. Or send us an email explaining the maintenance problem in detail. Please make sure to include your name, apartment number and contact phone numbers. You can email us directly at the following address with “Maintenance Request” in the subject line.
|1501 Beacon Stfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sullivan & Company
PLEASE DO NOT USE EMAIL FOR EMERGENCY REQUESTS. For AFTER HOURS emergency issues, please call our office and our 24-hour answering service will contact us immediately.